Thursday 18 August 2011

movie best in mylife

at 9.00pm...i stop study,,because im boring was do the two subject which my scoring subject,,kununlh,,,hehehe...
my friend,,suddenly tell me "why you stop study,that is early lh"
i'll answer that,,"i boring lh..i does not why i feel like that"..
"are you really boring,,emm can you teach me of math subject?"
"ok,,what you do not know.."
at the time that,,we study together where i teach his of simultinous n logarithms..
after we finish study,,at 9.52pm im go to conversation..

at 10.00pm has my other friend open the laptop and he tell me,,"are you want join to watch a movie in my laptop?",,i reply that "ok..what the movie we want to watch?" 
"the movie is '3 idiot'?...i feel the movie that is a crazy story..

when we watch the movie,,my opinion is wrong,,because the movie that created of the genius man and has are big moral values....
after we finish watch the movie at 2.00am,,i go to my bed..and lie down,,and think about the story of the movie later,,,,
i hope in my future,,,i can get what i want,,,and i will remember of my friend,,,until i die....love of friend is expensive.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment